Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shino Aburame | Ice Skating






Character: Shino Aburame

Fandom: Naruto


OC: Rose Suzuki (mrl19;whiterose24)long dark brown hair (midsection of back), brown eyes, cream colored skin

Theme: Ice skating



Added Info: Has an 18 year old brother named Bryson; he is nice sometimes, short tempered, and he cares for his sisters feelings and is willing to protect her from any guy that hurts her.





Another sigh left my lips as a gaze lazily at the TV. There was nothing to do today, or for the next couple of the weeks for that matter. Lady Tsunade thought as a good Christmas gift to all the ninjas, she would give them a few weeks off. Staring the week of Christmas and going into January. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about the break, it's just.. there is nothing to do! Nothing. Not a damn thing. It's like every single Village in the world took a break, and for once there was peace. With was kinda eerie, but eh. Rolling my eyes away from the TV, I look out the window. Grey skies as far as my brown eyes could see, “More snow.” I said to myself. Switching the TV off, I push myself off the couch, throwing my coat on, I look at the clock.. 1:39 PM. “Bryson!” I call into the silent house, “Yeah?” my little brother yells out from his room. “I'm going out shopping before another snow storm comes, you wanna go? If not, do you want me to pick up anything for you?” I heard a ruckus as his door swings open, reveling my little brother. “Yeah I'll go, just lemme get ready.” “Alright, just hurry, we only have a few hours before the snow falls.” “Alright, alright.” he says shutting his door. About 5 minutes later he comes out, a heavy coat on. “Ready?” “Mhmm.” he says. Opening the door we walk out into the cold air, hearing the door shut behind us both.


You know I expected the streets to be busy, but not this busy! Rolling my eyes at my brother he soon lowered his temper. “Bryson, lighten up.” “But everyone keeps bumping me!” his slight outburst caused a few people to back off which only make me grin up at him. “Please? The less your temper flares up the more likely we are to get all this stuff done.” “Fine. But if it gets too intense I'm not responsible for my actions or the damage that is done.” shaking my head slightly “Whatever.” walking away from everything we finally arrived at the market. “Finally.” Bryson said sighing. “Alright, here. You get all the stuff on this half of the list and I'll get the rest.” I said tearing the paper in half. “Deal. I'll meet you back here after I'm done.” “Okay.” with that, I watched my brother disappear in the crowd. Picking up a basket, I start on my half of the list; bread, milk, eggs, junk food.. you know.. the usual. After about an hour later I was done with all the shopping, letting out a sigh of relief I pay the last stand, giving them a casual smile. Turning to walk away, I bump into someone I stumble forward, catching myself and my groceries I turn slightly only to gasp. “Mr. Aburame! Oh I'm so sorry! I was in such a rush to get home I wasn't watching were I was going.” Shibi Aburame was just standing there, staring at me.. well, at least I hope so otherwise this is going to be really awkward. “Hn, it's alright.” I let out a sigh of relief, “Thank you sir. Again, my apologize.” giving him a bow, I rush away. “Holy shit..” I say once out of his hearing range, “Could he and Shino look anymore alike?!”


“I'm guessing you're referring to Shino, Suzuki?” I let out a light gasp only for it to be turned into a playful scowl. “Ease dropping Michiko?” “Of course not. I just happened to standing here when you ran this way talking about Shino and his look a like which I can only assume is Shibi.” “You catch on quick.” I say rolling my eyes, only to earn a smirk from my friend. “Naturally. So, I'm guessing you bumped into “the pride of Aburame” himself?” she questioned while kicking off the wall she was leaning against. “Mhmm, ran right into him. But I didn't fall so that was a plus.” “Well, you've always been the more graceful one.” I laugh lightly at her complement, “So what are you doing here?” “Can I not travel?” “It's odd... you're almost as lazy as Nara.” “Yeah, the almost is what sets us apart. I dunno, I just got restless...” “Restless? About what?” I saw my friends head fall slightly, “Shikamaru.” “What? What's wrong?” “Us.” my eyes widen at this, “Whaaa?! What do you mean 'Us'? I thought everything is fine with you guys.” “I did too, but he's been distant lately. I honestly don't know what to do about it.” “Wait, wait a minute. What's been going on lately?” “I know what's bothering him. It's the death of Asuma-sensei, but he refuses to talk to me about it. Hell, whenever I even mention it he just walks away or tells me to go away. But even then, he really won't let me touch him or get close to him.. I honestly don't know what to do.” I looked onto her sad face, she truly was heart broken. It hurt to know that she was going through this, her and Shika were perfect for each other but even the perfect relationship has its faults. “I mean don't get me wrong, I love him to death... but how am I suppose to know how he feels if he doesn't want me around. How does he expect me to stay if this is how I'm going to get treated? Yes I understand, his sensei died. But he's not the only one who is suffering, Asuma had a nephew, Konohamaru and he's pretty upset about it too.” “You're not thinking of leaving him are you?” I asked her, getting more worried as the conversation kept going. “It's passed my mind a few times...” “Michiko!” “What?” “No, you would regret. You know you would, it took you forever to actually tell him how you felt about him, I know you really don't want to throw it all away. He needs you more than ever, even if he isn't showing it. If you want I can get Bryson to talk to him about it.” “Eh, Shika's a smart guy, I was kinda hoping he would see it on his own.” “Yeah, only problem is he's Shikamaru Nara. He's dense when it comes to women.” Michiko let out a laugh, shaking her head in agreement “True.” “So, tell Bryson to talk to Lazy boy?” “I suppose it wouldn't hurt.” she said casting her golden hazel eyes to the sky.


“Yo! Rose!” both of us turning our heads to the direction of the voice. “Well speak of the devil.” Michiko said when her gaze spotted my brother running towards us. “Hey Bryson.” I said once my brother reached me. “Did you get everything on the list?” “Yep.” he answered out of breath, “Out of shape there buddy?” Michiko said lighting up a smoke “So says the girl giving herself cancer.” rolling her eyes, his gaze shifted back to me. “Alright, so lets head home before the snow starts.” “Umm, yeah.. about that...” I raise an eyebrow at him “What now?” “Well, the guys kinda wanna hang... sooo, yeah.” “So what? You can't help your sister with the groceries and then go off with your friends?” I ask, my temper flaring up. “It's not that, it's just, I'm here and so are they..” “HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CARRY ALL THIS FOOD HOME YOU BAKA!?!” I scream out at him. Honestly! The nerve of some men, “I-I..” “Oh Jesus, I'll do it.” Michiko said taking the bags out of my brothers hands. “Really? You don't mind?” Bryson asked her, “No. It's better this way. Gives me and your sister girl time, right?” she said turning to me, flashing a grin. “Yeah, sure.” I said, my temper dying down. “Alright, awesome! Thanks Michiko, I'll see you later Rose. Love you!” he said as he started walking away, only to be pulled back by me. “UCK!” I grin at the sound of him chocking, “Jezz, what was that for?!” he yelled out. “You have to do Michiko a favor before you go.” I say, not caring about his attitude. “Alright, what is it?” he said rubbing his Adam's apple. “You need to talk to Shika for her.” “Why? What's the lazy ass done now?” “More like what isn't he doing.” “Alright, what 'isn't' he doing?” “He's been distant. Yes, we know that the death of Asuma-sensei was devastating but that doesn't give him the right to ignore or treat his girlfriend like crap.” Bryson and Rose exchange glances before he nods his head, “Yeah, you're right. That's not fair, I'll talk to him about it.. okay?” “Alright. Now go have fun.” Before I could blink my brother was gone, “Showoff.” Michiko giggling, “Come on.”

“So yeah, that's how my Kekkei Genkai works.” “Wow, that's rough Michiko.” “Mhmm. Oh fantastic.” Michiko said stopping dead in her tracks, I look at what she was staring at and what I saw made my blood boil. Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka, the Sasuke fan-girls. “Them.” I hissed, “Easy there killer.” Michiko said, placing a hand on my shoulder “Maybe they will just ignore us and carry on with whatever it is they do...?” she said, adding more of a question at the end due to the fact that we have no clue what it is that they do.. other than obsess over Sasuke Uchiha. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I continue to walk. The closer I got, the more I would twitch at the sound of their voices. “Ah! Kill it! KILL IT!” “No! You kill it! I'm sure your forehead will due the trick!” “Shut up Ino-PIG! I surprised it hasn't died from the sight of you!” “Why you little- ROSE! MICHIKO!” “Damn it.” Michiko whispered out, “Fuck.” I say before they got close enough to hear. “What?” I say through gritted teeth, “We need your help! Both of you.” “Oh God, what?” Michiko said rolling her eyes, a cloud of smoke escaping through her nose. “We need you guys to kill that!” both their screams, causing us to cringe. “What is it?” I ask, more annoyed than ever. “It's disgusting is what it is!” “Yeah that's descriptive.” I say sarcasm, clear in my voice. Both the girls, placing their hands on their hips, “Look, we didn't do anything to deserve the 'tude!” “Oh you did more than you know.” I say with a grin on my face, “Ugh, like what?!” I was about to go off when a loud gasp caught my attention, “NOPE! Rose, this is all yours!” “What?” “Spider. That's what they're talking about, you're gonna have to get it.” I sigh, but walk over to it. It was a beautiful Writing Spider, just sitting on her web in the corner of the flower shop. “Oh wow, she's beautiful.” I say getting right up at it, “Yeah gorgeous, can you just do your thing, so we can get going? These bags weigh a ton.” “Yeah just gimme a second.” reaching my hand out, I lightly push her back end, guiding her to my hand. Within seconds, she was resting in my palm. “That.. is the scariest thing I have ever seen.” Michiko said, before she put out her smoke. “Oh my GOD! KILL IT!” Ino screamed out while pointing at it. “AHHH! OH GOD! PLEASE KILL IT! I wish Sasuke was here, he would protect me!” “You? HA! More like me. Everyone knows he adores me.. he just pities you.” “Oh yeah right, like he could ever love a Pig like you!” before Ino could say another word I placed the spider right in between them “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” both their screams of terror and fear was like music to my ears. “KILL IT NOW!” Ino said while trying to slap at it, “STOP IT!” I scream out, I hear Michiko whistle away as I look at the two idiots. “I'm not going to just kill it just because you two are little bitches. This spider deserves to live as much as you or I or hell anyone for that matter! Do you know what would happen if every insect you were afraid of died? The world would be destroyed! Life on this planet would not exists for the fact that the animals that eat the bugs would die, then the animals that eat other animals would die and eventually we would all parish! So think twice before you go stepping on bugs that are an inconvenience for you, you ignorant bitches!” shaking with rage, I stomp off, leaving the two ditzes stunned. “Feel better?” Michiko asked, suddenly appearing next to me. “Ugh, they are so annoying.” “Well, they had it coming. I don't like bugs, but thanks to you I don't squish them anymore. Unless it's a spider, then I cry until Shika removes it.” she confesses as we both share a laugh.


“There you go.” I say as I place the spider right next to my porch light. “Oh great, now I have to greet the spider every time I come over.” “You don't have too.” “Oh yes I do! Other wise it'll send troops to my house to bite the shit out of me.” I laugh at her thoughts, “Right... you do know that the Writing Spider isn't dangerous to humans.” “Says you!” “No really. Sure it has fangs, but it's only deadly to it's prey. The most you would get is a slight rash.” “I would rather be rash free, thank you very much.” I laugh again at her, “You're silly.” “Silly, but wise my friend.” “So, she won't die due to the cold?” “I don't think so, cause of the porch light. But if so, she can always craw into that space up there.” I say pointing to a covering of my house. “Great, she'll be in the walls.. creepin.” “Oh hush!” I say playfully smacking her. “So, what are you doing today?” I ask, shutting the door. “Ice-skating with Naruto.” “What?” I ask laughing “Yeah, he asked me to go so I said yeah. Might as well, nothing better to do.” “Mind if I come?” “Not at all.” she says, yawning. “It's like hanging out with Shika.” chuckling, she gets up. “Better get going. I told him I'd be there at 3, it's 2:45 now.” “Alright!”


“FINALLY!” Naruto said at our arrival. “What? We're 2 minutes late!” I yell out to him while he skates towards us. “Yeah, that's two minutes you guys didn't spend with me and kept me waiting!” “Oh grow up.” Michiko said while lacing up her shoes. “What is that suppose to mean!?” “What it sounded like.” she said while stepping onto the ice. I watch as they chased each other around, laughing when Naruto fell trying to give a cheap shot. Finally laced up my shoes, I step onto the ice. “Well come on!” they yell as a skate towards them. Having a blast just chasing each other and goofing off, the smiles never left our faces. It wasn't long before our laughter and screams caught the attention of the other ninjas. “Come on Hinata, nothing bad's gonna happen. Trust us!” “I-I don't know.” she said, her voice as quite as the wind. “Look, think of it this way, if it can hold Naruto's fat, ramen loving ass it can hold anything.” “HEY!” we all share a laugh at the now raging blonde ninja. “Aw, lighten up.” Kiba said while placing Naruto in a head lock. “Get off me dog boy!” Naruto yelled with a shove, which soon escalated to play fight between the two. “Boys.” Temari said under her breath as we skated to where Hinata was stalling. “Alright woman, get on the ice.” Temari ordered, with folded arms. She let out a gentle groan but stepped onto the ice, grabbing a hold of Michiko and I. “See, its not so bad.” I say with an encouraging grin, “Yeah I suppose.” My eyes never leaving Hinata's feet, for one bad move and we could all be in some serious trouble. “Well, I'll be damned.” Michiko said suddenly, which made me glance at her. Her eyes were fixated behind her which made me uncomfortable. “What is it?” I said trying to glance in her direction but failing. “It's your Romeo.” she said with a wink, I couldn't help but blush. “Shut up.” “Never. And must I say.. he looks different today.” “What do you mean?” “I don't know... there's just something about him, he seems edgy.” “No way. Shino?” “Impossible. Shino is one of the most collected ninja's I know.” Hinata said lightly letting us go. “Take a look for yourself.” We all turn to glance at him and sure enough, there he was just staring in our direction. But there was something off about him, a different aura... a darker aura. I wave care-freely at him, only to get a ghostly smirk. “Holy shit. Did he just smirk?” Michiko said astonished. “Yeah, yeah I think he did.” I said turning away blushing. But just as I turn, a quick yell was heard and then cold, hard ice.


“NARUTO! KIBA! YOU JACKASSES!” I scream as I try and wrestle them off of me and Hinata. The sound of Michiko's laugh only angered me more. “We're sorry! We didn-” “OH JUST SHUT UP AND GET OFF ME!” I scream throwing a quick elbow to Kiba's face as his hand 'slipped' onto my ass, giving it a not so gentle squeeze. “HANDS. OFF.” “It was an accident, damn!” Kiba said rubbing the side of his face, “Accident my ass, literally!” with that I tried to stand but was helped up by my little brother. “Nice fall.” “You wanna feel how hard I can hit?” “No.” he said with a grin “I already know, it's not something I wanna feel more than twice a day.” blowing a piece of hair out of my face, I turn to my so called friend “And where were you!?” her lazy hazel eyes just stared as I kept fuming. “Well!?” “I saw that coming a mile away Juliet.” “Thanks for the warning.” I say through gritted teeth. “Whoa now, you're normally the one who sees it before I do. So don't go blaming me just because you decided to keep your gaze fixed on semi tall, pale and collected.” I grunt and wipe the melting snow off my body. 'Shit, Shino must have seen everything. Damn it!' the thought racing through my head. “Yo, Michiko.” a lazy voice said from across frozen lake, we all turn to see Shikamaru standing next to Shino, raising a lazy hand toward her. “Yeah?” his hand soon turning into a gesturing motion, signaling her to come to him. “Words mean so little to that man.” “But you love him.” I say with a forced grin, “God knows I do. Be back.” and with that she skated towards him. “Don't worry, he's going to fix everything.” Bryson stated while skating around me, “And by fix you mean...?” “Apologize and make it up to her.” “Wow, you work wonders.” “Eh, it's what I do.” he says with a cocky grin “You have been hanging out with Kiba and Kankurō wwaayy too much.” I say laughing at his pissed expression. Skating away my brother didn't bother to stop me, he just watched as I made it over to the bench. Sitting down, I watched everyone else skate, but not without taking quick glances at Shikamaru and Michiko. “Those two fighting?” a deep voice asked making me jump. I turn only to find Shino standing next to the bench. “Yeah.” “Hn.” Silence filled the air, until curiosity got the better, “Why?” he asked still looking forward. “Oh, umm.. well because Shikamaru has been distant these past few months due to the death of Asuma-sensei and its been kinda pushing Michiko to the breaking point.” more silence filled the air, “But they don't seem to be fighting. They seem to be getting along quite well.” He said, now looking at me. I swallow “That's because Shikamaru is apologizing for being an ass, neglecting her and for treating her unfairly.” “Ah. So, really they're not fighting. They are more so talking.” “I suppose so, and you know you can sit down.” I say, grinning up at him. Slowly but surely he sat down next to me, never removing his hands from his pockets. “So how have you been?” I ask, generally curious. “Fine, been keeping your brother out of trouble.” I sigh, “What has he done now?” “He has a temper that is easily flared. I think you can figure out the rest.” “Oh that, yeah his temper can get pretty bad.” “So can yours.” he said in that monotone way. I lowered my head, a heavy blush covering my face “Oh, so you saw that?” “Only bits and pieces. Shikamaru came and distracted me during it.” I glance up at him. “Well what all did you see?” “You all colliding, and then Kiba flying across the ice and you screaming at him.” I let out an aggravated sigh, “He got hit because he grabbed my ass, when he was trying to get up.” Shino's eyebrow raised “What?” “Yeah, the mutt grabbed my ass thinking I just would assume it was him 'trying' to get up.” “How do you know it wasn't an accident?” I turn to him, eyes narrow “Because I know Kiba, you know Kiba! It wasn't an accident, he could have easily dug his claws into the ice and hoisted himself up, but he didn't. He used my ass for leverage, and not very gently if I may add.” I finished, glaring at the dog boy at he skated by, throwing me a wink. “He just adds to my day..” “Hum?” “What?” “Your day. What made your day so terrible? I will be listening.” I sigh and explain to him all the unfortunate details of my day.


“Ino and Sakura have no idea how valuable bugs actually are.” “I know, stupid bitches.” another ghostly smirk spread across Shino's lips which sent a shiver down my spine. “I still can't believe a writing spider is still living, even in these cold temperatures.” “Do you want to see her?” Shino turning his face to me, even though he was wearing sunglasses I could tell he was looking directly into my eyes. “Yes.” “Awesome!” I cheer out which caused him to raise another eyebrow. “Umm, yeah. Follow me.” I say bolting up, only to stop. “I see Michiko and Shikamaru made up.” “How do you know?” “Because, they are both gone. Also we didn't hear any yelling which can only mean that Shikamaru manned up and is making it up to her.” “And how do you think he's doing that?” “How do you think?” I say throwing him a grin “Laziest ninja in the village knows how to get stuff done.” “Smartest ninja. Can't forget that.” “True.” and with that we set off to my place. “Well there she is.” I say pointing to her, as she sat in her hole. I watched as Shino jumped up and pushed her gently into his hand, “She's dying.” he said somewhat sadly. “What? No...” “I'm afraid so, it's too cold out here.” “Well can't you take care of her?” “What?” “Yeah, don't you have some special housing for bugs that can't survive in winter?” “Yes, but she won't make it there in time. She needs to warm up first.” “Okay, then bring her inside.” and with that I open the door and tug him inside. “Wait here.” he stood there in the hallway as a race to my room and grab an old insect carrier. “Here, put her in this.” I say handing him the open container. He gently placed her inside, while I shut the lid. We watched as she quickly crawled to a ledge and sat. Placing her gently on the shelf “She should be warming up soon, don't you th-” but I was cut off by Shino's demanding lips.

I instantly react. Kissing back with just as much force, I ran my hands through his soft dark hair, lightly tugging at it as I reach the ends. Earning a low groan, only made me pull harder. Tugging him away I instantly attack his neck; biting and kissing every little inch of flesh I could reach. His low moans filling my ears as I run my tongue over his jugular, biting it gently I felt him stiffen under my touch. Without warning I was lifted off the ground only to have my legs wrapped around his waist and walked towards my room, never once did I give up my assault on him. Walking into my room, I was tossed onto the bed. My eyes wondered up to Shino, his handsome face hidden behind his collar, his baggy shirt hiding his body and his eyes, also hidden from the world. Could he be any more mysterious? Taking in his body, a wicked grin came across my face. Reaching out, I run my fingers along the buttons on his shirt. Before he could react his shirt was undone, pushing his shirt and jacket to the floor. My hand freely running across his sculpted chest, dragging my nails gently. A slight shiver was felt, as he didn't take his eyes off my face. Leaning up I place a kiss on his lips, but quickly move to his jaw, placing another one, then his neck, attacking it as my hands continued to travel south. My kisses soon followed my actions and started going lower, my lips touching his hot skin has my fingers grasp his waist.. but my hands were stopped. I look up, thinking I did something wrong only to see that ghostly smirk “Not yet. Why you may ask? Because we have plenty of time.” and with that my top was ripped in two and disregarded to the floor. “I thought you said we had plenty of time?” “Evening the playing fields.” before I could retort I was pushed on my back with Shino towering over me. His lips nibbling at my skin, causing me to shutter. A low moan leaving my throat as his hand slowly ran across my chest, causing him to give it a sudden squeeze. I watch as his hand slowly began to travel south, caressing my stomach, circling my hips, only to grab a hold of my pants giving them a quick tug upward. Hissing at the pleasurable friction, he quickly let go and brought the attention back to my chest. Running small circles over my covered nipples, making them hard and sensitive to his touch. A small whisper of his name made him smirk and before I knew it my bra was in his hands.


“How th- mmmm!” His hot mouth didn't waste anytime as he took my nipple. Rolling his tongue across it, biting it gently as his other hand sweetly abused the other. Squeezing and rolling it around, but soon giving it the same punishment as the other. Tossing my head back I couldn't just let him have all the fun, I roughly thrust my hips into his. A low growl was heard as his met back with equal force, grinding his semi hardened dick onto my wet pussy. “Mmm Shino..” was all that was heard as he quickly pulled down my pants and underwear, exposing myself to him. I quickly try and shut my legs but his hands kept them slightly apart. Laying light kisses on my knees, I slowly relax allowing him to part my legs. I watch as he lightly sent kisses down my thighs, getting ever so closer to my core. I shutter as his breath hit my clit, his lips placing a kiss at the top of my pussy just made me want more. Watching as he descended back down, I grab his arm causing him to look up. Quickly I reach out and take off his glasses revealing his dark brown eyes. A more noticeable smirk was shown on his face as he quickly ran his tongue over my folds. Gripping the sheets, I whimper as he continued his assault. His tongue running up and down, circling and sucking on my clit made my moans louder, nearly holding back a sudden scream when he shoved his tongue inside me, rolling it around. Leaving no crevice untouched or unnoticed. Slowly he returned his tongue, only to replace it with two fingers.

“Oh God, Shino..” I pant out as he thrusted, running his tongue over my folds. A small knot slowly began to grow in my lower stomach, he must have felt the sudden tightness cause suddenly he stopped. Removing his mouth, but leaving his fingers, he towered over me. His eyes taking me in as I pant because of him, reaching down he gave me a kiss, shoving his tongue inside. The taste of me still lingering on his lips, moaning in his mouth has he thrusted a few more times before pulling out. Before he could do anything else I shove him back causing him to lay down. He watched as I tore his pants and boxers away, releasing his dick from it's confinement. My eyes widen slightly as I took him in, there was his dick, swollen and standing proudly. Grasping the base, I slowly run my tongue up the shaft to the tip were I swirl my tongue around the tip. I take him slowly in my mouth, making sure to get every inch of him possible. I could see the bed sheets lighten out of the corner of my eye, which only made me quicken my actions. Running my mouth back up, I quickly went back down, taking as much in as possible every time, only this time I earned a moan. I continued my punishment, never letting him take a break. I listened as his breath quickened and as my name was moaned past his gorgeous lips. Soon I added my hand, sucking and jacking him off at the same time. His hips bucking wildly as his climax neared, when I felt his body tense I pulled away, earning a grunt of disapproval. “Payback.” was all I said before I climbed back up to him, straddling his chest. His panting form was flawless; milky skin, toned body, stunning deep brown eyes, amazing strength. Running my hand through his hair, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me up. Lowering me on his face, giving me a quick act of punishment for then I was tossed down and he was now between my legs. “Ready?” he asked his eyes showing a mixture of love and lust.. a deadly combination. Reaching up, I pull him closer to me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, “Yes.” I whisper in his ear.


Whimpering as I felt him push his cock inside me, my nails digging into his back, but he must have ignored the pain cause he showed no sign of discomfort. Slowly he rocked back and forth, letting me get use to his size. No I wasn't a virgin, but I didn't just randomly sleep around and Shino could tell. His breath was jagged and he would let a small hiss out when he pushed back inside me. His pace soon quickened, erasing my pain completely, “Nauh Shino!” I screamed out as my hands were pinned above my head and he slammed into me. “Mmm Rose, ahh..” The sound of skin smacking together and moans filled the room as he continued he deep thrusting. Hoisting my legs over his shoulders, I nearly lost it. Slamming past my G-spot, made the knot in my stomach grow tighter. “Oh God, Shino... please don't stop.” “I don't plan on it.” he said as he released my hands, removing my legs, gripping my hips and began ramming into me. The pain was mind blowing, my breath soon became hitched as I could feel my climax getting closer. “Nagah! Shino I'm almost there!” his panting and clenching made it known that he was getting close as well. “Gah, Rose.. mmm..” his jaw clenched, as the knot in my stomach exploded. “Nah, Shinooo!” I screamed out, my back craning as all I saw was white. My already tight walls being too much to handle as Shino lost it, filling me with his hot seed. Holding himself up above me, I watch as he trembled. I pull him down on top of me, and hold him. Our jagged breathing, and trembling bodies mingled as one. Letting another moan escape as I felt him pull out. Slowly he began to raise, “Don't leave, please?” I say to him with begging eyes. Grasping my chin, he gave me a gentle kiss. “I'm not going to leave. You know why? Because I love you Rose Suzuki.” a smile spread across my face as he crawled underneath the blankets of my bed. I crawl to him, snuggling underneath the blankets and curling up to his chest. “I love you too Shino.” “I know. Why you ask? Well, your brother has a big mouth.” I giggle lightly as his arm wraps around my small frame and we fall fast asleep into each other arms.








2 comments:

  1. Great!! but what happened to the spider? Is she ok? I wanna know!!!!!!!! Please just write a little bit about the spider and what happens. Does she live? does she have babies? But great story wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahhahaa, thank you very much. Yes the spider lives and goes to have many babies! (:

      Delete